will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 2:37 PM ]
HAPPY CNY !
not too late to wish right. got 15days ma. hee
this year cny is still the same as any other yearssss..
BOREDDD ...
cny1:



cny2 and chu xi got pics but lazy to upload coz in my dajie cam ! hahah..
we reached so early during cny1 that we decided to tak pics with ahma. (:
cny2:
meet two little lovely girls. but dun ha ve their pics coz my hp cam memory full.
ewwwww...
but they really noisyyy and sweet.
see what they made for me.

done by 6year old.

done by 3year old. hahah.. cant blame.
after cny have been camping at home. or just hang out awhile.
simply tired ...




YESSSS !!! BRACESSSS PLEASEEEEEE ... ...
den i can smile without worriesssss.
HAHAHAHAHHH !
n dun be shocked by my nxt pic !
wahahahahahh !
is my favourite past time now.
try it though it can be painful at times. (:
F. UGLY ! i know !