will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 8:48 PM ]
fri went out with b.
then afr that foowen come all the way to my hs here for dinner ?!!
or supper ?!! hahahh..
talk till 11plus. sweeeet ~
sat went work den slack ard with b.
den sebas wanna come n fetch me for dinner but i dun really wanna go.
sorrryyyyy !
life goes ooooooon ~
went out with bff !
shop ard and look ard !
went all the branded shop and tian brought GUCCI.
(:by apr i can get one tooooo !
coz i will be a MIT le ~~
going for interview soon.
sld i go austalia to work ? or stay in singapore ?
maybe i can find a angmo bf ya. hahahahh..
but that mean i will only be back on festival.
):tian send me the photo of me k. hehe..
thanks for so thoughtful la. walk with me to wisma.
yup. i gonna be independent.
i cant always depend on someone.
ohh ya ! gonna cut hair and dye !
FOR CNY !
IMY ~