will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 9:33 AM ]
AWARD NIGHT ! (:mon went for award night at ard 10plus.
coz wait for sundari to clsoe shop den go.
before that have sch, denn fyp den hm den cwp den outram.
damn tired de ! coz i was down with fever !
feel damn headache, cold, tired ...
so i keep wearing cercer jacket. thanks sweetie.
but since sundari ask me go den i go. cant ps cercer too. hee..
sweet right.
so im sorry sweetheart.
the theme was wear the year u were born.
all wear till damn nice and funny lor. hahah !
but i was simply too sick to walk ard and take pics.
sandy keep sae me !!! but thanks guys for all the concern ya. loves ~
aso chandra for sending us hm.
so far only got these pics. will upload those at the event ter sooon i hope.



look damn cui ! ARGHHHHHH !
wasted of my free flow drink la !