will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 1:43 PM ]
I MISS YOUUU ~ it's been the fifth day since
bf booked in on fri.
)=i miss him lots lots lots laaaaaaaaaa ...
alot of things happen between us since the day we meet.
but we manage to say it out and solve it.
THAT'S COOL !and now just together for awhile, there he goes in camp.
so sad right.
but at least we manage to contact through sms and call.
^^vim sorry
bf for keep disappointing you and making u angry !!!
I PROMISE NOT TO !
i love you ~tml is my presentation dae. i feel damn stress !
i noe i gonna fail. but ... ...
what can i do ? i already try my very best.
it is just something not for me.
)=my sch results aso suck big time.
=xi dunno if i can pass.
OMGG !anyway, today did a fb quiz. n the result is funny.
but i dun dare to post it on fb.
so here it is ... ...

hahahh.. how to believe this type of quiz rite.
the no.5 is my cousin la !
-.-