You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
profile.
EUODIA sweet NINETEEN 10.01.90 RP ; year 3 ; DBA single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
Thursday, May 14, 2009
[ 9:54 PM ]
my name is eddie and i am euodia's bf. she jus told me this is the first time she has given her bf her password. i feel so honoured, OMG!
today my dear is so so so sweet. she came down from her school to my workplace to fetch me, wahahaha. had dinner with dear at AJISEN and she eat like so fucking much. eat til 41.55 leh. such a glutton right, lol. but i still love her so.
i am over at dear's hse now and she is like walking ard the whole hse like a hsewife. hahaha.