hello.
will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter

today - dinner with bang bang tian! =D
went to eat pizza hut.
is not yummy. =.=
dunno y today no coke. and the food like plain.
*disappointed*
and she eat like monster with small small eyes. =p abit shootbird liao. lol
afr that we walk ard around and sit down and have girls' talk. (=
so much for catching up ya.
meet up soon for swim swim~
LASTLY, my CJ3. lol
coz actually sld be the big size CJ7 but dear caught the small size dog.
so ter it got the name. =D
&&& dear spend quite a sum of money on those catching bear machine.
but we still din get it. )=
nvm. now im satisfied with my CJ3. 
