will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 6:50 PM ]

now then i noe i do not have a photo of my laptop. only got the photo that i DIY the keyboard. haiz..
wanna sae thkx for those that tag to comfort me. (= is so sweet!
human make mistake. i learnt my lesson of carelessness. PLEASE let me get bk my laptop. i really miss it! it got all my photos inside. i do not have backup copy of it. & it is the last gift my late grandma brought for me. )=
i feel so curse lor. Last year lost my wallet now laptop. nxt time dear sae the whole hs lost! hope it will not happen. hee.. sorry dear. ur aso lost. tink is my fault. last time the wallet lost my ex bf de aso lost. now laptop lost, dear laptop aso lost!
really wanna SHIT the PERSON! do YOU really need it MORE THAN I DO!
now need to work hard to buy one back. if not how!!! UT haven finish, PP haven finish. my pp is inside that laptop, my 6p is inside and all the program! )= n my hs desktop cant assign to leo or webmail lor. n so damn slow!
I NEED JOB!!! so stress~