will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 8:42 AM ]
*HAPPY**HAPPY*dear sae he gonna give me two gift! jealous?! =pone is handmade while the other is buy one. so sweeet~so looking forward can! =Djust another 2 days i can get my handmade gift,&&& another 7days to get the buy one gift which is my 11st MONTHS ANNIVERSARY DAY! ^^vALSO, my class is having CHALET!!! so cool.haven been spending time with them during break or whatever. feel so guilty.so sorry.anyway, last sem sae wan afr that bcoz of 'someone', we din manage to have it. so sad.so this sem like making up for that.got a THREE DAYS CHALET sia. *clapclap*BUT the 1st day which is the 18th is my 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY DAY. =x*BOOM* crashed!confirm will attend BOTH! (: