will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 12:28 PM ]
KNOW WHAT?!? yesdae he* got a PAIR of zoo tickets for only $22.50 + free bottle + passion membership! good deal huh.
i love the tickets alot sia. so nice. esp the monkey! =DALSO ...from now on. i will be veri free. as in veri free. coz i decided to TAKE A BREAK! is just take a break not really BREAK. yup. due to the words "TRUST". so temporary ...
euodia no longer has a shoulder to lean on when she's tired,
euodia no longer has a hand to hold on when she's lost,
euodia no longer has a hug when she's moody,
euodia no longer has her smile back when she's sad,
euodia no longer has an accompany when she's free,
euodia no longer has a talk when she's bored ... ...
EVERYTHING will change & i will adapt,
UNLESS action is taken!
but i really appreciate your hardwork yesdae.
current mood: super duper sad! )'=