hello.
will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
taken some quizzes. check it out!!!
you are a girl who has dofferent personalities.. but being a rackista/pretty princess/hot chic cant be remove from you..
What type of girl are you??
Take More Quizzes
| What Kind Of Child Will You Have Your Result: its a BOY you have just created a boy so take care of him.He loves to smile and play games, he can have a anger problem at times but can also be the sweetest person there is.He has black hair and brown eyes, also she comes equipped with a nice smile. | |
| its a GIRL | |
| What Kind Of Child Will You Have Create MySpace Quizzes | |
wow! is a boy. love to smile? lol. realli like me. but i would like to hav a gal. can play like a barbie doll. more fun. LOL.
` i miss my dear!
