will edit when free. =D
dunno what to put yet.
You said I must eat so many lemons,
'cause I am so bitter.
I said I'd rather be with your friends mate,
cause they are much fitter
EUODIA
sweet NINETEEN
10.01.90
RP ; year 3 ; DBA
single but UNAVAILABLE. (=
add me at euodiaa@hotmail.com, IF ONLY you're FRIENDLY, LOVELY, NICE, FUNNY ...
but LEAVE if you dislike whatever that is here! =D
[ 3:16 PM ]
is no longer private blog cause i dun wanna play ANYMORE. like a kid sia me. hate it.
"up to you la. i try not to care le. denn slowly turn to NO MORE." *sad*
im not attempting to care is i want to care BUT im tired of waiting. moreover, perhap i noe the reason why le. so is like no point. actually i more to sad than angry. just tink that this icon is cool. (jason said so too!) anyway, i enjoy myself alot yesterday for the bowling session. I DIN LOSE! IM NOT THE LAST ONE! YEAH!
abt the uploading of score, i confirm will blog about it de. so dun worry k, jonathan. =D &&& leonard is so pro sia as beginner. not forgetting jon and bernard. super duper pro!!!
last lesson of enterprise le. no more hearing him said "listen people, ... ..." hee.. dunno why he must start with this word always. also, i group with all the woodgrover today sia. LOL. btw, humpty dumpty treating us eat. good good. wahhaaa.. thanks lots! (:
=.= LOL. really mehh, euodia ??? =p
anyway, this may be my last second post cause i goanna stop blogging le. my last post will be on the score of the bowling that we play that day. i promise will post it up so i will. anyway, im not the last so nvm. (:
'give up &&& keep pretending.'